Membership at Studio Eleven
Artists Adele Howitt and Rob Moore set up Studio Eleven Gallery and Workshop in 2009. We are a membership organisation that offers an excellent programme of exhibitions, and provides specialist studio spaces for artists. The gallery is free to enter and comprises of a main space for wall based works, plinth mounted sculpture, and illuminated display cases.
We have the only print workshop in Hull, which also acts as a ceramic studio with equipment and kilns, and three reasonably sized studios. Membership benefits include 10% discount of artist led workshops, access to the print workshop for a nominal fee, kilns for the running cost, and materials at a reduced price.
- Membership is currently £45 for the year.
- Print workshop available from 11am – 4pm £15 or £9 from 1pm – 4pm. Thursday – Sunday.
- Studio Spaces for 2-d Artists £100 pcm
- Ceramic Studio Space £120 pcm
- Artist Led Workshops from £40 each (with discount)
- Kiln hire as current utility prices plus £10 for packing if required.
Eleven fronts Humber Street close to Hull Marina and in the heart of the Fruit Market cultural quarter. It is a short walk from the spectacular Deep, Ferens Art Gallery, the old High Street museum area, and close to the Humber estuary. Cafes and eateries close by.
Studio Eleven Gallery and Workshop 12 Humber Street Fruit Market Kingston upon Hull HU1 1TG Tel: 01482 229600 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.studioeleven.co.uk Twitter: @Studio11hull