“Made in Hull” Retail Cabinet
Pots by studio holder Kjersti Emberton (Sessa Ceramics)
Studio Eleven Gallery is now offering a special “Made in Hull” retail cabinet for local makers.
Benefits of the cabinet include:
- A platform to show your work in the heart of the City of Culture
- Showcase your work at an established gallery in the heart of Hull’s Fruitmarket Cultural Quarter
- Highly experienced staff to sell your products
- Marketing of your products on our e-newsletter
- Profile and publicity on the “Made in Hull” section of the Studio Eleven website
- Included in the rolling exhibition programme
- Includes bags & packaging
- A statement of sales paid by BACS
Eleven Gallery & Workshop was set up in 2009. Since then it has pioneered the cause for Hull’s Cultural Quarter. The gallery is at no.12 Humber Street in the historic Fruitmarket, close to the marina, The Deep, Hull Museum’s Quarter and the Ferens Art Gallery. Now Eleven has recently been joined by the Hull 2017 Humber St Gallery and sits among established creative businesses. With new eateries, bars, and galleries, the regenerated Fruitmarket is a destination for culture visitors, tourists, and locals who are enjoying this historic and revitalised part of the city.
Each shelf of our “Made in Hull” cabinet measures approximately 30 cm x 30 cm x 35 cm, with curated works hanging in the gallery space.
The “Made in Hull” cabinet is £20 per shelf per month, or £80 for the cabinet per month.
We charge a 20% admin fee for works sold.
For more details including available dates please get in touch with us at email@example.com or call us on 01482 229600.