Membership at Studio Eleven
We are an artist-led membership organisation that offers an excellent programme of exhibitions, and provides specialist studio spaces for artists. The gallery is free to enter and comprises of a main space for wall based works, plinth mounted sculpture, and illuminated display cases.
We have the only print and ceramics spaces in Hull, with equipment and kilns in a shared studio setting. Membership benefits include 10% discount of artist led workshops, access to the print workshop for a nominal fee, kilns for the running cost, and materials at a reduced price.
Studio Eleven Pottery now offers a monthly membership scheme to provide access to a communal work space and processing facilities for pottery. Anyone with sufficient experience to work self – directed is welcome to apply. Our aim is to support new and existing ceramicists in furthering their practice, whether for commercial purposes or as a leisure interest.
Rolling contract: starts at £95 per month, with a minimum of 2 months. Paid by Direct Debit. Membership yearly payment of £55.
Please be aware that a notice period of 30 days is required to terminate a rolling contract. Occasionally we may offer discounts or special offers. Once the offer period is up the contract will revert to the rolling contract as above.
- Individual Membership is currently £55 for one year. £120 for organisations for one year. Renewable on a yearly basis.
- Print Facility available from 11am – 4pm £24.50 daily rate Wednesday – Saturday, 11am – 3pm Sunday. Booking essential.
- Ceramic Studio Space from £95 pcm
- Artist Led Workshops from £50 each (10% discount with membership)
- Kiln hire as current utility prices plus £15 for packing if required (please note that this service is unavailable for those working at home, due to the current utilities crisis; please do join our intermediate / pottery club sessions instead).
- Access to archive
NB: As there are a myriad of factors which can affect the final outcome of the ceramic work during firing (including construction technique, drying times and stresses of uneven thickness of the clay) Studio Eleven cannot be held responsible for any unsatisfactory results.
Eleven fronts Humber Street close to Hull Marina and in the heart of the thriving Fruit Market cultural quarter. It is a short walk from the spectacular Deep, Ferens Art Gallery, the old High Street museum area, and close to the Humber estuary. Cafes and eateries close by.
Studio Eleven Gallery and Workshop 12 Humber Street Fruit Market Kingston upon Hull HU1 1TG Tel: 01482 229600 Email: email@example.com Web: www.studioeleven.co.uk Twitter: @Studio11hull